Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Birthdays!!!

Toby and I both had our birthdays these last couple of weeks. I can't believe we are 26! We are over the half way point in our 20's. Sometimes it's hard to believe that I am married with a kid. Time sure is a funny thing.
Zeke was a major contributor when it came to opening presents. He especially liked the Lacrosse sticks that Toby got for him and Zeke to play with.

As you can see, he also really enjoyed helping blow out the birthday candles. I think we re-lit them a couple times so he could do it again.

See that beautiful sewing machine in the background? Yeah, that's my birthday present. Isn't it a beauty?

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! Zeke is growing up so fast. He's totally darling. I love the pics of him on his tummy looking at the bug.

pj said...

Happy "late" Birthday!!! Great present. Have you sewn anything yet? I love all your pictures. Zeke is darling!

Radene said...

cute pictures. Happy Birthday to both of you! Zeke seems like a cutie pie, wish I could know him better.