Saturday, June 20, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Okay, so I'm really behind in my blogging. Better late than never though, right? For Memorial Day weekend we went to visit family in Idaho. We had a lot of fun playing outside in the nice weather. Zeke spent time helping his uncles wash their cars/motorcycles. We also went to the lake and had canoe races and just played in the water. I, unfortunately, didn't get any pictures at the lake, but it was a blast.


Zeke had a funny obsession while playing with the toys. He would take anything that would fit and stuffed it down his shirt. Mix that with pulling his pants up as far as they would go and it made for some funny pictures.

Popi, what did you do to my boy?

I guess it's obvious that I like pictures of Zeke the best. Here are a couple of him playing games in the backyard with the family.


1 comment:

Brad and Lorilee said...

so fun pictures! That's pretty cool that you took Zeke hiking without putting him in a backpack or anything.