Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stop growing

My boys are the perfect ages right now. I am having so much fun with them. I know every stage is fun and the next one will be just as good as this one, but I wish I could stop time. I don't want Zeke to get any older and I like how Porter is gaining some independence but still wants to snuggle up with me. Here are a few things I don't want to forget about my boys right now:

Zeke:
The way he says crocodile.
His love of milk.
How easily he goes to bed.
His cheesy smile he gives when I pull out the camera.
How he loves to play hide and go seek but can't find anyone... ever.
How firmly he tells you his is not a boy... he is Zeke.
The way he tries to race me getting his buckles on in the car.

Porter:
The way he puts his forehead up against mine when he wants to give love.
How he makes kissing sounds when you tell him to give you a kiss.
The fact that he doesn't crawl, but scoots around.
How snugly he his.
The way he loves anything soft and will grab it and love it.
How he points me to where he wants to go and begs for things by grunting.
The fact that he out eats Zeke and is still soooo skinny.

I'm pretty sure I'm the luckiest mom in the world.

No comments: