Monday, November 15, 2010

Halloween

Zeke begged me for 2 weeks up to Halloween to take him Trick or Treating. I told him that I would definitely take him on Halloween night. So when the fateful day finally arrived, pouring down rain, I had no choice. I am somewhat ashamed to admit that I caved and bought an umbrella before we left, but it came in handy. (Real Oregonians don't own umbrellas)
Here are my cute boys... I mean my cute dragon and Tigger.

Here we are excited to brave it out in the rain.

When Zeke could no longer move because he was too wet and cold, we called it a night. The didn't stop Zeke from begging to go to "one more house".
This is the face Porter gave every time someone pulled out a camera.

Did I mention that Zeke and Porter had 6 adults taking them Trick or Treating? That must be love. When we got home, and warmed up, we checked out the goods. I had a great time going through his bucket after he was in bed.

1 comment:

Ashlynn said...

WOW!Porter has gotten so much bigger since the last time I saw him!