Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Eve

I LOVE Christmas Eve. It's probably my favorite day of the whole year. We get Christmas stuff ready all day, and then we work together to make the best meal ever. I would have to say I love it more than Thanksgiving. This year was no exception. We set the table and started taking pictures, but then Grandma GG got mad that we were taking too many pictures and she was hungry and ready to eat!



After dinner the boys helped Toby and I tell the Nativity story with puppets. Toby is laying on the floor so you can't see him, but he did a great job being Joseph. Porter wandered the 3 wise men all around the room. When we finished, we watched a great movie about Christ and talked about everything that we have been blessed with this last year.

Then I put the kids to bed and we started the fun stuff! Tyleen planned a few Minute To Win It games for us to play. I am HORRIBLE! Toby did awesome, of course.



After minute to win it we had our annual family auction. It was a blast as usual and we came away with some fun stuff. Then we finished some last minute Christmas things and went to bed so Santa could come!

1 comment:

LA PEDREGOSA said...

Muy linda su familia Tomy lo felicito, un saludo desde Chile