Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I LOVE BASKETBALL

It's been a while....

I needed a break from my blog. Sorry. I guess it's time to get back to it.

What have I been up to you ask?

Basketball! Lots and Lots of Basketball.

It really is a glorious thing. Here are a few highlights...

Playing with my friends for exercise.

Playing on a City League team with some of those aforementioned friends and taking 2nd.

Almost getting surgery on my eye because of a fingernail through the eye on a rebound in the Championship game.

Going to Idaho (without kids!) to watch my little sister, Kendra win State her senior year!

Coaching the YW basketball team.

Playing on the Ward team and going to Regions. Finals are this week.

And Lastly... BYU BASKETBALL!!! Yes I have Jimmer fever and will be watching as the Cougs play in the SWEET SIXTEEN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We need a picture of you dunking!