Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fun in the Sun

We bought the "pass of all passes" this year. If you're not from around here, that means that we get an unlimited pass to the water park, the fun center and all kinds of other little things. Unfortunately, I don't usually take my camera when we go swimming, or to play mini golf, but I will try to get some pictures sometime.
I LOVE having our passes. We have used them so many times already. I love not feeling rushed, or that I need to do everything that time. It's nice to go to the water park and decide that it's too busy to do the tube rides that day and just play in the lazy river and wave pool. Then other days we go on the slides. We've been playing hard and having fun.
On top of that, I decided that I really can teach piano lessons. I have 7 students. 4 of them are brand new beginners and the other have played a little bit. I've been doing it for about 3 weeks now and it's been going really well. I love to teach and it's been fun for me to work with the kids.
All in all this has been a pretty busy and fun summer. I love summertime and I think I can safely say that my kids do too.

No comments: