Monday, March 25, 2013

Snowmobiling and a visit to Idaho

My mom caught a ride with a friend to Utah to do some wedding shopping with Kendra, so she needed a ride home again. I was happy to oblige and spend some time with my parents. It also happened to be the same time that a manufacturer took some guys from Toby's work snowmobiling for a few days in Wyoming.
 Toby spent many hours snowmobiling and was exhausted by the time he was done. He loved every minute of it, though and would go again in a second.


We spent time playing with Nana and Popi and finishing some projects. I finally finished Zeke's quilt that I had been working on FOREVER! I will have to take a picture of it because it rocks. It's a pretty big quilt and he wanted it on his bed right away so I will have to get in there and get a picture.

No comments: