Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Porter 6 months

Can you believe that this little guy is 6 months old?!!! I know... time flies. He is getting so big.

One day he decided that he wanted to be a sitter. We didn't practice much, he just started sitting. He still crashes often, but mostly because he is reaching for something.

He did the same thing with eating. He never seemed interested in food and then one day he wanted to eat and made it known. I pulled out the rice cereal and he absolutely LOVES it.

Just a few things about Porter that I want to remember:

He loves to have his legs wrapped up tight to sleep. Sometimes when he wakes up in the night, if I go and hold his legs down (that kid is perpetual motion) he will go back to sleep.

He's a major cuddle bug. Zeke never wanted to cuddle, so it's fun having a little guy cuddle up in my arm.

Ever since he was tiny, all you have to say is "I'm going to bed" and he will wake up and cry. (little twerp) If you try to be sneaky and not announce that you're going to bed, he will wait till you get all ready, turn off the light and crawl into bed before crying.

He NEVER stops moving.

He absolutely melts my heart when he smiles at me

3 comments:

Freebairn Family said...

He is SOOO big! And I think he looks just like your brother (I actually was thinking that just before I scrolled down and saw him with your brother). So cute!

Melanie said...

That Porter is a real cutie. Does he have reddish hair, or is that just the lighting? I love his little round face.

Radene said...

LOVE this pict. with Trent and porter!