Monday, March 8, 2010

Craft projects

Just a few projects that I've been working on lately. First off... my sister Tyleen and her friend Cassie came to visit. We made these really cute wall hangings. I'm not sure what else to call them.


Toby and I also made this fort (or fork as Zeke calls it) to hang from Zeke's bunk bed. We put Velcro on the front so that he could stick different shapes and things to the front to decorate. He LOVES his fort. We haven't been able to take it down since the first time we hung it up. He even sleeps in it.

I also decided to cover my pillows to add a little color to my room. I'm not in love with the outcome, but it was fun and it's nice to change things up a bit.

1 comment:

Radene said...

Great Job Karissa! Cute. and I love what you did for Zeke. I'll bet he loves his fort. Fun! I love the wall hangings you made, those are awesome!