Thursday, May 20, 2010

A tantrum for you

When a 2 year old does something he's not supposed to and you take the object that he was doing something wrong with away a tantrum will ensue.

When you go lock yourself in the bathroom to take a shower and get away from said tantrum you may not be as safe as you think.

If you're 2 year old is anything like mine, he will probably get something long, in this case a hockey stick, to knock the keys off of their hook.

He will then come and unlock the bathroom door so that he can throw a tantrum for you while you take a shower.

I'm trying really hard to think of this as funny so I don't lose my patience too early in the morning.

4 comments:

Erica Jessop said...

HAHAHA sorry I found that hilarious!! You got a smart boy on your hands!! I think Taylor has had 4 tantrums today and it isn't even 2pm. You have to find humor in it all or else you will lose your mind!

Kerri said...

My two year old (now three) totally learned to pick locks to do similar things. Not cool. Not cool at all.

Are you guys going to the reunion?

Tiffany said...

Well, I found it funny... and completely awesome that I'm not the only mom who locks the bathroom door to escape from my kids :D

Radene said...

If it makes you feel better, I got a good laugh out of it.