Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I learned my lesson

You'd think I had learned my lesson. Never leave home without getting dressed!

This morning Trent asked me to take him to work because he needed to drop his car off at the shop. As I pulled up to his building, my car broke. I won't bore you with the details, but I had to get a tow truck and go to the repair shop all in my lovely bright purple shorts and a t-shirt with a dragon/chicken on it. Luckily, I put on my bra and shoes this time.

I'm sure we were a sight to see. Both kids were still in pajamas and Zeke didn't have shoes. I carried both boys (which is quite a feat) to the car shop because there was glass on the ground.

I've officially learned my lesson. I will always get dressed and mostly ready for the day before I leave my house!

1 comment:

Radene said...

Karissa, I enjoy reading about your happenings. Oh the things a mom does...it's a tough job, but someone's got to do it. You're doing awesome! I love you!