Sunday, July 4, 2010

Introducing Janiece and Connor

Janiece and Connor have known each other since they were 5. Last week we were able to go to Oregon for their wedding.

Coming out of the Temple as husband and wife.

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

Toby and the boys trying to stay entertained during the pictures.


The flowers on the cake are edible. Crazy huh? Melinda did such an amazing job on the cake... and it tasted so good too.



I heard Janiece tell my mom that it was just what she wanted and everything was perfect.

3 comments:

Meganps said...

i love weddings! your short(ish) hair is super cute!

Bethany said...

You updated! Haha I've been checking back here almost every day to see if you posted something new... looks like I need something to do with my life :P
The reception was just beautiful. I wish we'd gotten to stay to try the cake. I had so much fun with the boys, too!

eva said...

Looks like it was the perfect day!