Friday, January 25, 2013

6th annual pumpkin party

Ok, I know I put waaaay too many pictures on here for this, but it was just too hard to pick which ones to use. Our pumpkin party was a blast and I just want to be able to remember all the fun. Toby came up with a fun shuffleboard/curling/bowling type pumpkin game. Once again we had awesome weather.
 





 In case you are wondering, you roll your pumpkin and 2 people are your team stand on either side with a stick. They are trying to direct and or slow down your pumpkin to land in the right place. They are just not allowed to push it forward.

 Porter and Sammy had a blast playing in the leaves together. (We were watching Sammy for the weekend)


 Things got pretty competitive when everyone started writing names on their pumpkins and planning different strategies.







 Zeke adding a little decoration to our pumpkin party.




 

 Zeke asked me to help him carve his witch. I may have accidentally carved too well and knocked a piece out, but Zeke didn't seem to notice so I didn't tell him. Haha... I am so bad!
The whole crew. Thanks for a blast everyone. I don't know how we are going to be able to throw another party because every year they get harder and harder to beat.

No comments: