Thursday, May 14, 2009

18 month check up

Zeke had his 18 month check up last week and I figured I might as well post his stats on here. Keep in mind I was a month late getting him in so I guess we could call it his 19 month check up.
Ezekiel Daniel
Length: 33''
Weight 30 lbs
Head Circ: 52.1 (that is huge by the way)
He has always had a huge head and weighed a ton. His weight is finally under 95% and his length is a little more average. I can't believe how much he is growing up. He talks all the time. I call him my little parrot. Right now I hear "MOOOMMMM" more than anything else and a lot of "help, please". We just got a new slide, thanks to my amazing visiting teacher, and he loves going outside to play.

2 comments:

Radene said...

Karissa, I can't believe you have a 18 month old already! cute. Wish we lived closer to you guys.

Kerri said...

He's still just a bit bigger than Ben. Big surprise, huh?