Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Day at the Beach

Zeke and I were spoiled by Grandma Lander and given a plane ticket to Oregon. We spent a week playing with cousins and having a blast. Toby joined us for the second half of the week to get in a little bit of playing himself. On one day, we went to Bandon to play at the beach. For those of you that don't know, I'm a beach girl through and through. There is no place I would rather be then sitting by the ocean. Turns out, Zeke loves it as much as I do.
Oops... I really didn't want this to happen, but what can you do.

I don't think he minded being wet. He was in HEAVEN!!! Water and sand... what more could a little boy need?


That's right... a shovel. Now his joy is complete.
Zeke had so much fun getting to know his cousin, Joshua a little better. They had a lot of fun playing together.


I had fun hanging out with my sister-in-law, Deborah.

This is such a classic Zeke face. It's his "what do you think you are doing" face.


The sand wasn't quite as tasty as he thought it might be.



1 comment:

Tyleen said...

oh how i wish i could see my little zekers more!