Monday, August 24, 2009

My New Favorite Place

Have I mentioned that I have a new place that I absolutely love to take Zeke? Well, I'm pretty sure I've told everyone I know about it. It's the new Splash Park by my house. It's fantastic!!! It starts as a waterfall that the kids are not supposed to play on and then goes under a bridge.

The water then comes out into this great little river for the kids to play in.
It then goes into another grate where there is this nice fountain to play in. It's pretty much perfect. Toby thinks the only thing missing is a couple of small slides at the top.
Saturday, Toby finally got to come and play with us at the Splash Park. He taught Zeke how to swim by lying on his tummy and moving his arms around.

As you can probably tell from the next few pictures, Zeke loves playing here. I also enjoy it because I can sit on the side with my feet in the water to cool off.


No comments: