Thursday, August 13, 2009

Not a Baby Anymore

Do you ever look at your little baby and realize that they aren't a baby anymore? It just hit me... and has continued to hit me over and over again for the past few weeks.
Zeke is growing up.
He's a constant chatter box and pretty much does a running commentary of his life. He likes to help me with everything. He wants to play with all the big kids and thinks he is as old as they are. I don't have control over everything he learns and is taught. If we are at the park and I tell him not to throw the rubber chips, but the older kids are, he decides whose advice he wants to follow. What do I do? How do I keep my baby from growing up?

1 comment:

Tyleen said...

oh my dear sister. i was just thinking that looking at all those pictures you put on here. he looks WAY older than last time i saw him. i think i need to come for one last visit before work starts again. kapeesh? (i have NO idea how to spell that word!)