Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Projects around the house

Toby and I wanted to find a set of bunk beds to put in Zeke's room. After buying 2 sets, we decided on one then sold the other for profit to pay for the other. Aren't we clever? Toby was not satisfied with what we ended up with so he drew up some plans and got to work. After tearing apart the beautiful end pieces you see here, he cut them up and put it all back together.

This is what we ended up with. Isn't Toby just amazing?!! I was so proud of him and how well they turned out.

The finished project all set up with the new bedspreads. They are reversible so I am trying them both out to see which one I like better.

This is my latest project. I saw this cute family thing hanging at my friend, Jessica's house and just had to copy her. She let me come over and put one together with her help. I added the shadow boxes but I'm not completely sure what's going to stay in them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great bed! Great bedspreads! You do great work together.
Mom

Robin said...

and to think he did all that in my crowded garage... where are the pictures of the baby?