Wednesday, September 9, 2009

They're at it Again!

Daniel is back in town to start another year of school and we all know what that means.... Toby and Daniel going on adventures. This hike was up Maple Canyon, so not too far away and nothing that was potentially going to get them hurt.





It sounds like they had a good time. I opted out of the hike and went shopping and then over to my friend's house to watch the BYU football game. Just imagine... two girls, steak and football. I couldn't ask for a better friend and a better time. Not to mention the fact that BYU WON!!! It was a great game and sooo much fun to watch.
GO BYU!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy boys! It looks fun but I hope they remember "don't die dumb". Mom

Sarah C. said...

Daniel's back... uh oh! Karissa, good luck the next 30 hours. And beyond!.... Can't wait to meet the newest baby Lander!!!!!!

tonandboys said...

Wasn't the Oklahoma game amazing! Wasn't the Florida State game sad? I wish I had girlfriends that would watch the game with me. You Rock! So, I am so confused. You look pregnant in one picture and "not even pregnant" in the zoo pictures...how did you do that? I am so confused....too amazing.