Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Coming Out

I've been warned not to tell people of my nerdy side. It's true though... I like sci-fi TV shows. Toby and I just finished watching all 5 seasons of Stargate Atlantis. This is of course after we finished watching all 10 seasons of Stargate SG-1.
Did we love it?
Yes!!
Were we sad when it ended?
Yes!!
Now what are we going to do?
That's right... move on to Stargate Universe. I don't know if it can stand up to the others. I've grown quite fond of the characters. After the first episode I was missing McKay's arrogant non-stop chatter, John's wit and Ronan's need to shoot everything. Ah... goodbye my friends. I will miss you.

1 comment:

Freebairn Family said...

Too funny. Do I dare say, I grew up watching Star Trek with my dad, so have a taste for sci-fi. I just watched Firefly - which they ended with a movie, Serenity. VERY GOOD. . . and nerdy.