Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sharing a room

Last night I put the boys to bed at the same time in the SAME room.
GASP
It was an extremely brave thing to do. How did it go? I was in their room about 7 times during the night. None of which were the cause of the other one crying or waking each other up however. Last night just happened to be the night that Zeke pooped in his sleep. Seriously... he hasn't done that in like a year. That was all I saw of Zeke last night. He even slept through the other six times that Porter decided to scream his head off. What is his deal?! I may have to live with the pack n play in my kitchen for a little bit longer until we figure out how to get Porter to sleep better.
(I am working on updating so be prepared for lots of pictures of Christmas)

2 comments:

Sarah C. said...

You go girl! Check out all these posts! I'm loving it!
Way to make the jump to sharing a room! - at least for last night. Looks like Christmas was a blast, but I'm glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for looking at Ashlynn's blog. By the way, I loved looking at yours. Mom showed it to me the other day. It makes me wish that we were all within driving distance atleast! Your boys look so cute! I heard Zeke was good with a gun.
-Deborah