Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fuzzies

We have animals living under our kitchen table.

They are called fuzzies.

Zeke and I were playing with a marble on the table and it fell off onto the floor. Zeke got down to get it, but then screamed, scrambled back to his chair and climbed up as fast as he could. He informed me that a spider was on the marble. I got the marble and discovered a piece of lint stuck to the marble. I told Zeke it wasn't a spider, just a fuzzy.

A couple days later Zeke and I were playing with a toy and he threw it and it went under the table. I told him to go get it, but he wouldn't go because there were fuzzies under there. I told him that fuzzies are nice and they like it when you tickle them. We found a fuzzy together and played with it.

Now he knows that they aren't real, but we have fun pretending to make them jump by blowing on them. Kids are so funny.

Please disregard the fact that I don't sweep under the table often enough to make the existence of fuzzies possible

3 comments:

David said...

Fuzzies live at our house to.

Ceci and Steven said...

This is cute! and don't worry..too focused on the cuteness of Zeke thinking they're little animals to judge you for not removing them! ;)

tonandboys said...

This is the cutest story ever! You are such a good mom! I love it!