Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Coping with the Winter Blues

Today I took Zeke and Porter to the pool. It's an indoor, heated pool so I thought I'd give it a try. Why haven't I done this before!! Zeke LOVED it. I had to drag him away... literally. The only bad thing about the place was the two little dressing rooms that you were supposed to use to change your kids. I waited FOREVER to get into one but finally gave up. I started changing them right there next to the pool and got in trouble. They don't allow you to change your kids outside of the rooms. LAME! So I left their swimming diapers on and got them dressed and changed them in the car. Next time I'm going to have to go right after feeding Porter because Zeke was not happy to have to leave in order to go feed him.

The double bonus... Zeke is actually taking a nap today. Hooray!!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love the heated pools around here for the exact same reasons: it keeps the kids entertained and everyone takes a nap afterwards, including me! I don't know why more people don't go swimming during the winter, it's a great way to get out of the house and burn off some energy.