Sunday, January 31, 2010

Unavoidable Milestone

Zeke cut his hair.
I know every kid does it, but come on....
He cut a big chunk all the way to his scalp right in the front. Of Course this was on a Saturday night right before church the next morning. There was only one thing left for me to do. I buzzed him. Not completely buzzed, but pretty darn short. If you look close you can still see the section that he did on his own, but for the most part it just looks like a short hair cut. I always think he looks much older when I cut his hair. Anyway... I didn't get a before picture, but here is the aftermath.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Sophie did that to Kate when she was under 2. You can't buzz a little girl's hair. It was dreadful.

Melanie said...

Welcome to the club. At least a little boy is "buzzable" and doesn't have to wear a bonnet.

Freebairn Family said...

So sorry - Mikey's just suffering with his bald spots, because Steve thinks the spots need to grow in before he can get a good cut. So far, no one's noticed!