Monday, June 7, 2010

A Long Week


Isn't this the cutest picture you've ever seen? I Love it!!

Now on to the rest of my post. This is the reason I've been sleep deprived for the last week.

I finally took back my kitchen.

The pack-n-play has had a permanent home in my kitchen ever since Porter was born. I finally decided it was time to put the boys in the same room. Yeah, I've tried it once or twice before, but never made it. This time I was convinced to make it work. I promised myself I would give it a week and a week it has been.

A very long and exhausting week.

Let's just say that the boys have done a great job of taking turns having bad nights and with those bad nights, waking each other up. Last night gave me hope, however. Zeke actually slept through Porter crying. That gave me the strength to keep going.

Maybe, just maybe, one day we will all go to bed and sleep until morning. Wouldn't that be great?!!



And a couple cute pictures from the park on Memorial Day.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Contests on taking back your kitchen! I know that thing was a pain when laundry time came around :) also, you have the cutest bunch of boys!
One day they'll all sleep well. At least that's what I've heard from other mothers... good luck with Zeke! You keep that mean wall that keeps hitting him in line.

Bethany said...

Contests... I meant congrats... silly phone autocorrect...

Sarah C. said...

We'll do our best to stop the wall from hitting him on our end of it too!
You got this one girl! Zeke sleeping through Porter's crying was a huge milestone!
Way to go!!