Monday, December 20, 2010

Funny Zeke

#1
Me: "Zeke, you're driving me crazy!"

hours pass

Zeke: "Mom, you're driving me crickets!"

#2
As we were pulling out all of our Christmas stuff, we found Zeke's stocking.
Toby: "Zeke, do you know what Santa will put in here?"

Zeke: ".... his foot!"

#3
Eating dinner
Zeke: "Look at my spilled soup... it's a smiley face!"

Playing in the snow
Zeke throws a couple snowballs at the house.
Zeke: "Mom come see, it's a smiley face." He then throws another one... "and there's the mouth!"

#4
Zeke brought home a letter to Santa from preschool. He filled in 3 things that he wanted for Christmas....
1. Firefly
2. Bear
3. Cucumber

I feel like I could write down everything that boy says. He is so funny!

1 comment:

Tyleen said...

his foot.... bahahahaha! that boy cracks me up!