Monday, December 20, 2010

Sugar Cookie Houses

Janiece and Connor came up with the idea of doing Sugar Cookie Houses instead of our usual graham cracker houses. We figured they would taste better this way. The party grew to include Connor's brother, Ryan and his girlfriend, Meredith so of course we had to call Trent and Catelin and have them come too.


Yep, that is Zeke chugging sprinkles.


Porter was in charge of eating cookies and supervising. He loved his job!

I will have to get some pictures of the stockings that we made with Janiece and Connor. They are looking pretty good if you ask me! I even stayed up till midnight to work on mine... yep that is late for me. I am so lame!

1 comment:

Tyleen said...

I am beyond jealous right now. I SOOOOO wish I lived closer to you guys. You have way too much fun without me. Can't you find a job here and move close to me so we can play? And... those boys sure are huge cuties. I can't wait to see you guys.