Monday, December 20, 2010

A little about us

Someone mentioned to me that my blog was all about my kids and had nothing about Toby and I. Well, that's the only thing that seems interesting to me.... but I've been trying to think about what I could write about Toby and me.

Toby just got a new calling in church. He is now an Advisor for the teacher's quorum. He is still running his website and this summer started another business with his brother and mom selling sempervivums. He is just marked his 4th year at work and is a professional Bang the bullet player.

I also got a new calling in church. I am now the 2nd counselor in the Primary. It keeps me on my toes and by the time I get out of church I'm ready for a nap. I still play basketball with friends twice a week and love it. They even let me fill in on their city league team when they need more players. I work at Zeke's preschool and spend the rest of my time doing projects and hanging out with friends (who share kids that are Zeke's friends of course).

That's all I've got. I hope that satisfies you. Now back to the kids...

No comments: