Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cute boys

Porter loves wearing his pajamas. We got some really cute ones from one of my cousins and Porter has been in heaven. At night if he is getting grumpy, I ask him if he wants to go find his pajamas and he jumps up and goes looking. In the morning when it's time to get dressed he often begs me to put his pajamas back on over his clothes. I only get them off him when I trade him for shoes as we are running out the door. I finally got a picture of him with both sets of clothes on.

Of course anytime I take a picture of Porter, I also have to take a picture of Zeke. This is him striking a pose for the camera. And as Zeke would say: I am SOOO cute!

For some reason, Toby LOVES it when Porter wears his overalls. On Sunday he decided that he wanted to take Porter for a photo-shoot in his overalls at a tractor that he saw. I'm sure Toby will do some amazing things with them on photoshop, but aren't they the best anyway?!



No comments: