Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Last week in review

I can't believe it's been a whole week since I've last posted anything. Here are a few things that I've learned over the past week:

Zeke knows everything... at least that's what he tells me. After I say anything, he answers with, "told ya." For instance I say, "Zeke, here is your milk." Zeke answers, "told ya." (seriously driving me crazy!)

Zeke has a very low pain tolerance.

People are rarely completely honest.

Most people don't know that they aren't being completely honest.

Porter runs a fever when he is teething and wants to be held constantly when this happens.

Sunshine makes our lives so much happier.

Sometimes Zeke has bad days and ends up in time out a few times.

Sometimes I have bad mom days and end up in time out a few times.

Cousin visits are the best. We will miss getting to spend time with you Kristel. We are already counting down the days till Christmas.





No comments: