Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Finished

Well folks, I did it. I blogged everyday for a month. (I don't count the day I missed because it was blogger's fault and not mine.)

I feel like I got all caught up in everything that I had been meaning to put on here. I'll try to stay more on top of things this time.

I really liked blogging everyday. It made me think back on the day and remember things that I might have otherwise forgotten. I admit, there were a couple days in there that were just nonsense, but if that's what it takes to remember all the good then it's worth it.

I guess I'll have to decide what my next goal will be. When I actually set a goal, I'm pretty good at sticking to it. Imagine all the things that I could accomplish... :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

Could May be over so soon. I have looked forward to and enjoyed your daily blogs. Most impressive is the setting and accomplishment of a great goal. I like you, and love you more all the time.
Mom

Radene said...

Karissa, you inspire me.