Saturday, May 14, 2011

Another Busy Day

This is how much we were able to get done yesterday. Can you guess what it is?
We are building a playground similar to the one we grew up with in Wilsonville. We worked hard! Well, some of us did and the rest kept us company :)

Then this morning we woke up super early to go run. All of us combined ran a total of 110.3 miles. Jenica was the only hardcore one that ran a full marathon. My dad, Trent and I ran the 10K and the rest ran half marathons. Considering I only ran a couple times before the race I feel like I did pretty well. It was nice to just run with my dad without worrying about times or anything.

Tonight we had a very special ceremony for these 2 people. Trent just finished his Bachelor's Degree from BYU and Kendra is graduating from High School. Trent didn't get a chance to walk and Kendra's graduation is at a time that none of us can come so we celebrated tonight.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Can't believe Kendra is graduating high school! And I can't fathom running that far. You Limbs are taking over the world.