Monday, May 23, 2011

Yuck

Ok Seriously, why do I always have bad nights with the kids right after I write how well they are doing. Not Fair! Let's just say that last night wasn't one of our best.

Oh and one more thing... Zeke gets car sick.

I drive over the mountain and back again twice a week (long story). It's kind of a winding road and when I'm running a little late I may drive it a little bit too fast.

Today I was running a little late.

Usually, Zeke tells me that he is starting to feel yucky in his mouth and I roll down the window and he is fine. Unfortunately for me I didn't leave the windows down long enough or I took the turns too tight because when I turned into the neighborhood where Zeke's preschool is, he threw up all over himself.

Not my best morning.

Luckily, when I brought him home again and got him in the shower he started feeling better immediately. Since he was only car sick and not real sick he was still able to go to preschool (a real concern to a 3 year old). Needless to say, I drove a lot slower and took the turns wide and smooth the second time over the mountain. We managed just fine with the window being down, but you can't blame me for having a paper bag on the seat next to him just in case. :)

1 comment:

The Wife said...

So sorry about the car sickness. Our oldest gets carsick too. There is a specific kind of Dramamine out there that 3 year olds can take. We keep it in the car now and give it to her when we go on windy road trips. It works great! Good luck! Oh, and you know me, you can click over to my blog (which is in major need of an update) I just don't like putting our real names on it.