Friday, May 27, 2011

Don't mess with my routine

I hate it when basketball gets cancelled.

It really throws off my whole day. I was babysitting this morning and part of my plan to survive having 5 kids under 5 all day was to take them with me to basketball where they would have room to run around.

Foiled.

Good thing it wasn't raining and not entirely too cold so we could play outside (twice), otherwise I don't think we would have made it.

Not only that, but I have the major urge to eat junk food all day long. Seriously not good. Granted, I eat a lot of junk food anyway, but exercising during the week helps make up for that. So when they cancel basketball, it really is bad.

Knowing all this about me should help me make better decisions, but instead what do I do? I buy cheesecake :)

No comments: