Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

For a Memorial Day activity today we took the boys bowling. They LOVED it. I thought that Zeke would love it the most, but Porter was all smiles.


This is the face we got from Porter after each time he bowled.



I just want to say that I love my country. It wouldn't be the country that it is without the people that have fought to make it what it is. I am so grateful for all the people that have fought for my country including my Grandpa Limb who served in the US Navy.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I have loved your daily blogs, getting to see your family activities each day. These pictures say so much of what great parents you are as well as what great athletes the boys are. I didn't detect a single gutter ball or notice gutterguards in the alleys. Oh course, Toby could photoshop strikes I suppose.
Thanks for the blog