Sunday, May 15, 2011

Home again

We made it.

Yep we are back home and ready for another week. Well, kind of ready. It always takes a while to get back into things after being out of town. I've had that old song "Back to life, back to reality" (you know the one I'm talking about right?) stuck in my head.

The boys traveled pretty well. Zeke was great. He slept for about 45 min. and then watched movies the rest of the way. Porter slept for about 4 hours! He woke up a couple times and screamed for a few minutes but then went back to sleep. After he woke up for good we only had to endure about 30 min. of screaming.

Zeke told me that after the weekend (he has no concept of time yet) and after preschool he wanted to go back to Nana and Popi's house.

We all had a great time and can't wait to go back, but more than that we are glad to be back with Toby! We missed him and are glad to be back together. Now I need to get some sleep to rest up from my vacation :)

No comments: