Friday, May 6, 2011

What are those tiny brown dots?

Yesterday was beautiful! It was the best weather we've had all year. I needed a day like that.... Bad!
Yesterday was also the day that Zeke had his Mother's day program at preschool (pictures coming soon) and the day that I had to teach a piano lesson.
Those 2 things required me to need a babysitter twice. My wonderful friend and neighbor watched Porter in the morning at the park and a different wonderful friend of mine let them play in her sandbox in the afternoon.
Both times I completely neglected to put sunscreen on Porter. Bad mom! When you have a fair skinned red head you need to carry sunscreen with you at all times.
The picture shows a little bit of his sunburn but it looked way worse yesterday. The point of this long story....

Porter's has freckles!

Toby pointed them out to me when he was checking out his sunburn last night. There is no way I could take a picture close enough for you to see so you'll just have to trust me. They are there right next to his little nose. So CUTE!

1 comment:

tyleen said...

i love that little redheaded boy!