Monday, May 9, 2011

Sledding the last day of April... seriously?!

I hate how much my mood can be affected by the weather. When I woke up on April 3oth and saw that we had a few inches of snow I was a little ticked. Luckily for me, Toby was excited and the mood spread. We pulled on our snow clothes and headed up the mountain. This is our 2nd excursion up the mountain to sled this year, but we left our camera home the first time. Toby took Porter on his back this time and I got to help Zeke walk up.


When it got steep and Zeke got a little too tired, I pulled him up on the sled. Toby even did double duty for a while taking on both of the boys.

We found the perfect little trail coming off of the main trail that was just right for sledding.



Zeke wanted to do it by himself and did so over and over and over.



When it was time to head home I strapped Porter on my back and Toby pulled Zeke on a crazy ride down the mountain. We had a great time together as a family doing some end of the season (I hope) sledding.

1 comment:

tyleen said...

i LOVE the picture of zeke sledding by himself. he is getting too grown up!