Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter

We had a great Easter this year with just our little family. The Easter bunny visited while the boys were asleep and they woke up to find their baskets full of fun things.

Zeke is our gamer. He loves playing games, especially if he gets to play with his Dad.

I tried to go all out this year for Easter dinner. I even made ham and homemade rolls. I really outdid myself this time.

Porter got some sand and shovels in his Easter basket this year. Even though it was pretty cold outside, we tried out the new sand.



Dyeing Easter eggs is a tradition that I grew up with and loved, so we had to color a few eggs this year. Zeke and Porter had a great time.

Porter just wanted to literally throw the eggs into the colors. It was all I could do to keep him from breaking every egg.


I am grateful for the Easter season to celebrate the resurrection of my Savior. I was able to teach Primary on Easter and it was good to reflect on how to teach this special day to the children.

No comments: