Sunday, November 20, 2011

Jenica goes to the Temple

The weekend after General Conference my parents came down to go to the temple with Jenica. Tyleen also made the trip back over to attend. We really missed having Devin and Cortney here with us in the temple. It was a really special experience and I loved being in the temple with so many of my family members. I can't wait for the day that we can all be there together. After the temple we certainly made the most of our weekend. We went out to lunch and then ran over to the second half of the BYU women's soccer game. Then we went over to Janiece and Connor's place to play a little 500 (I am horrible and can't catch a football for anything) and then a competitive game of kickball. I am happy to say that my team made a miraculous come back and won! Then the boys all went to the BYU football game and the girls went shopping for a bit and then back to my house to do some hair and ear candles. I didn't get very many pictures of our activities so this is all you get.


This is Toby hiding from the fact that he is hanging out with the girls instead of going to the football game.


1 comment:

Radene said...

Fun pictures. It feels like forever since I've hung out with any of the limbs. Miss you guys.