Monday, November 7, 2011

Limb Family Reunion

The first weekend in August we had our extended family Limb reunion. We went up to Lake Walcott in Idaho and had a blast. We made really cool bracelets, swam in the lake, played games, and had a fun time hanging out with cousins.

Zeke begged Popi to take him fishing so they went down to the dock to try it out.


So.... Porter has this obsession with wearing underwear on the outside of his pants. He kind of likes Buzz so he goes and gets Zeke's underwear out of his drawer and begs me to put it on him. I see no reason not to, so this is how my boy looks half time time.



My cousin, Lorilee and I were pregnant at the same time. I love that our kids are good friends whenever they get together. Zeke and Caleb love playing together and get along really well.

My Grandma Limb is amazing. She makes quilts like no body's business. We all enter into drawings to win one of Grandma's quilts. I won this year! This is a picture of all the quilts she made with the winners.


And of course, Porter got to spend time with one of his favorite people in the whole world. Popi and Porter are the best of friends.

No comments: