Friday, March 9, 2012

Fun at Home

It was my turn to teach Joy School a couple weeks ago. I am not meant to be a preschool teacher. I am very grateful that I only have to teach every 7 weeks. Anyway, we did a bubble activity and the boys loved it. They were trying to see who could blow the most bubbles and eventually connected all of them. They were so proud.

Zeke and Porter have become pretty good friends lately. They like to do everything together. My favorite is when they wrestle. They say, Ready, Set, Go and then run at each other. Porter grabs a hold of Zeke's shirt and then falls to the ground pulling Zeke with him. I've had to teach Zeke to be soft because he is so much bigger, but they have managed pretty well. Zeke especially likes it when Porter grabs on and then Zeke gets to pull him around the house. I'll try to get a picture of it sometime. I can't believe how fast they are growing up!

No comments: