Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sick day... I mean week

We had a very long week over here. I started running a fever last Sunday night and never really recovered. I finally went to the Dr. on Wednesday and it turns out I had Pneumonia. Zeke ran a fever all day Tuesday, and Toby ran a fever on and off all week. Porter didn't start until Friday night.
Porter: Mommy, I sick. Take care of me.
Then he curled up in my lap and went to sleep. Lucky for us, he is a fairly pleasant sick child and hasn't been too bad. It is now a week later and we are still hiding out in our house but will hopefully be poking our heads out starting tomorrow.
Not leaving our house for a whole week has got us pretty stir crazy. The boys, on top of watching more movies than ever, came up with a few projects to keep them busy. Here is Zeke and Porter doing a project that Nana got for them.



Zeke is into turning himself into scary monsters. This is his St. Patrick's Day monster. I'm not sure if this is what he thinks a leprechaun looks like, but I wouldn't be surprised. Those pesky leprechauns turned our milk green again this year. They are so sneaky!


Have I mentioned lately how much I love Relief Society and grateful I am for them and all they do to take care of my family? I don't think we would have eaten all week without them.

No comments: