Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was as perfect as ever. My mom made assignments for everyone so everything came together. We all made dinner together and Tyleen and Kendra decorated the table.
 
Don't you just love our place settings?
 We had a special visitor. Porter wasn't quite sure what he thought about the whole thing.
 Don't I have the cutest grandma that you have ever seen. I love her so much!


 I was in charge of the games for Christmas Eve. I put together a bunch of challenges. First I would show the prize and then the people that wanted to compete, would enter the challenge for that prize. I love this picture of Cortney. She said Trent gave her a bruise with his hips. Toby ended up winning musical chairs so I guess his hips are the toughest.
 The girls were all in this challenge, but Kendra came out the winner.
 
 Don't mess with me when it comes to blow guns. I blew Jess away! Haha... who knew.
Janiece and Connor had to battle it out at the end with the bell shake. We taped kleenex boxes to them and filled the boxes with bells. The first one to shake out all their bells won. It was close, but Connor pulled out this one.

We had a few other challenges that I didn't get pictures of, but I think everyone had a lot of fun. Before that, we had a great spiritual lesson. We were each assigned a person to think of an attribute and scripture for and be able to share that. Then we were all able to add stuff on afterwards. It was great and had most of us in tears.

No comments: