Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Classes at the Rec Center

I signed Zeke up for a basketball skills class at the Rec Center. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures. I tried to get some on my phone, but they turned out horrible. There were a ton of kids and I wasn't super impressed (it was hard not to be the one in charge). The next class was a t-ball class. Zeke has been begging to play t-ball so I signed him up. It was a much smaller class and this time Porter wanted to play.

 So I signed Porter up for the class too and they had a blast. They worked on hitting, throwing, running the bases (in the right direction) and catching.

 Overall it was a much better experience than the basketball class. The boys loved it and were always excited when I told them it was a baseball day.
 Zeke was by far the hardest hitter in the class, but there was one other boy that could really throw the ball. Zeke throws well, but wow, that kid can throw!
 For some reason on the last day, Porter decided that he was too tired to play and sat out. He ended up making a little bed for himself and resting the entire class. What a funny boy.

No comments: