Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 14 A donkey ride

Day 14: Visiting a tomb?
So this village is famous for some king of some dynasty. By this point I had heard so many facts and stories that I couldn't keep them all straight so please forgive me for not remembering. Here is a picture of another mosque and the inside of some one's home.

Walking through a town meeting building. Didn't the lighting turn out cool?
These boys decided to do a little pose for the camera and I liked this picture of a girl holding her baby brother.

It being Christmas and all, I decided that I would like the experience of riding a donkey. After all, we tried the camel thing and all.

Just some cool pictures.
Playing some games with the kids. This is one of my favorite pictures.

This picture is for Janene... just a look at how they do bees around there.

Yes, we got another flat tire, and once again it was when the roads were good. Go figure.

Our last 2 days were spent here in the artisan market shopping for all of our final souvenirs. They had amazing, tiny wood carvings but their tools were so big it is hard to imagine how they were able to do it.

No comments: