Wednesday, February 25, 2009

State Championship Game

Jenica and Kendra went to the 4A state basketball championship game this last Saturday. I watched them on a web cast Friday night win a close game against Jerome. I couldn't stand to miss the big game, so Toby and my dad drove halfway each to get me to Idaho. Tyleen made t-shirts for all of us, including Zeke. Unfortunately, we didn't come out with a win, but the girls played amazing!
A couple action shots of Jenica and Kendra. They had the games of their lives. Jenica especially should be proud of her last game as a senior. What a night!

After the game, waiting to be awarded their medals.

The adoring fans. There's nothing like a state basketball tournament to get us all together.

2 comments:

tonandboys said...

I love the picture of your family. Cute Shirts, Cute Girls, Cute kid, and well, I am pretty sure the men would rather not be called "cute". Looks like lots of fun! I love the Limbs!

Lorena Holmstead, CHBP, CRTS, LSH said...

I love the picture of the fans! And the one of the girls sitting on the bench together. Fun blog Karissa!