Monday, May 6, 2013

Porter is funny

Porter has his own way of doing things that are completely endearing. I just wanted to document a few of them. Whenever I give Porter the "thumbs up" sign, he always does this back.

 And here we have the double thumbs up. Haha.
Another good one is how proud he is of the fact that he can give one armed hugs. He always says, "look, I can hug daddy with one arm". Who knew he was so gifted.

I can't believe I don't have a picture of this yet, but I will be sure to get one soon. Porter wears snow boots everywhere. He is practically Napolean Dynamite. I offer to help him put on his real shoes, but he just tells me he is wearing his boots. I think he likes how easy they are to put on, but he also likes to remind me that his friend Sammy gave him those boots before he moved to Wisconsin (you should hear him say Wisconsin... sooo cute!).

No comments: