Friday, May 24, 2013

Families are Forever

Grandma's funeral was an amazing event. It was fun to see everyone gathering together to celebrate her life. I was lucky enough to spend time with my mom and her siblings as they went through my Grandma's room and share all their memories. Friday night we decided to celebrate her 95th birthday. We rented a couple bounce houses and had a huge barbeque at my parent's house. I think we estimated that there were about 170 people there.
  A picture of everyone at the barbeque. Only a few of my cousins were missing.



 The Limb family all together.
(A picture of my pregnant self. I guess I should throw one in every now and then.)
 
We didn't have very much free time on Saturday so in the extra hour we had, we planted up a pot for my mom for Mother's Day.

No comments: